eLearning DevelopmentIncrease Your Team’s Efficiency With Custom Training Developed By Experts
eLearning Development for the Win
Done right, eLearning offers an attractive alternative to traditional sessions from a corporate trainer. Boost engagement and accessibility with help from Clarity.
FEATURED SUCCESS STORY
Gogo Business Aviation revamps training with eLearning
Clarity helps GoGo Business Aviation create a training program to provide installers with a solid foundational understanding of GoGo technology.
Customized and Compelling
Virtual learning gives you more flexible (and fun) options to share knowledge and close skill gaps.
When speed and quality count—as they always do—eLearning delivers.
Access to eLearning SMEs
Get managed content development from instructional design experts.
Engage and excite
Interactive eLearning boosts employee engagement and collaboration.
A blended approach
eLearning is a powerful utility player in your training arsenal.
Checkpoints and analytics generate data on learning effectiveness.
A format for every function
eLearning from Clarity is always exactly and expertly aligned with your business goals. eLearning is a multifaceted discipline; we’ll help you choose—and build—the option that’s right for you.
- Online modules: custom-made, easily-modified modules that pack a punch
- Mobile learning: interactive content and videos using HTML5
- Simulations: real-world simulation training to train and track progress
- Micro learning: bite-sized tools to quickly close knowledge and skill gaps
- Audio lessons: attention-grabbing content with professional voice-overs
- Gamification: purposeful competition that combines learning and fun
- Skills assessments: checkpoints and quizzes to add rigor and depth
The beauty of Clarity’s eLearning development solutions is that they work for firms of every size and sector. It’s a smart approach for firms whose distributed offices or budget constraints prohibit in-person training. But it also makes sense for companies seeking innovative envelope-pushing options.
A holistic learning approach
Effective eLearning starts with exceptional instructional design. Clarity learning and development consultants take a problem-solving approach to guide content development.
The best of both worlds
A blended strategy—one using in-person corporate trainers and eLearning modules—enhances flexibility with a multidimensional learning approach.