Wendy is a seasoned interactive eLearning Developer and Instructional Designer with over 15 years of training experience. She has worked with a variety of large companies such as Visa, eBay, Symantec, and PayPal. Her background includes analyzing, designing, and developing engaging blended learning programs. She has built materials including eLearning modules, ILT materials, job aids, user guides, and graphics. She is familiar with collaborating with SMEs and Stakeholders and managing projects from start to finish. She is proficient with a variety of Adobe and Articulate development tools, and has experience with several LMS platforms such as SumTotal, SuccessFactors and Moddle. In addition to her work experience, Wendy holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and several certifications in Instructional Design, eLearning Development, Project Management, and Technical Writing.
Sampling of Projects
- For the American Heart Association, Wendy developed online curriculum and resources for the career development of internal employees. She also applied internal branding guidelines and created lessons, activities and original content.
- For eBay, Wendy developed online training curriculum for the onboarding of new employees and development of emerging leaders. Her role also included creating original content for leadership development and new employees.
- For Cogstate, Wendy designed and developed eLearning training solutions for medical professionals. This included modules for the certification of medical personnel for research and clinical trials .
- Bachelor of Arts, Research Psychology, California State University Long Beach
- Stanford Certified Project Manager Certificate
- Instructional Design and Delivery Certificate
- Proficient in Storyline, Captivate, FrameMaker, Dreamweaver, SumTotal, SharePoint and Camtasia.