Vicki is a Senior Instructional Designer with more than 10 years’ experience in Training and Development for companies such as Wells Fargo, American Airlines, Deloitte, AT&T, Verizon, JC Penney’s and HP. Her skills include financial reporting, experience in business financial services and construction. She is a business strategist, acting as a subject matter expert in Business and Financial Acumen. She has also developed procedure manuals for road construction for Cummins Construction.
Sampling of Projects
- For AT&T, Vicki designed and developed instructor-led and eLearning programs including new hire training for millennials. She developed 87 projects during that time and self-managed all of them.
- For Wells Fargo, Vicki partnered with line of business and product experts to develop a learning strategy for a cross-line of business learning solution, and to design and develop the blended solution.
- For Walmart, Vicki produced a gap analysis report, identifying gaps in competency, function, key processes and systems navigation knowledge for a new hire training program.
- Bachelor’s Degree, University of Sedona
- Master’s Degree, University of Sedona
- Doctoral Degree, University of Sedona