Vanessa is a versatile Instructional Design Consultant with nearly 15 years of experience. Her background includes designing and developing eLearning, instructor-led training, animated training videos and blended learning programs. She has worked for a variety of companies including Visa, Infinium Capital Management, Sunrun, Accenture, General Physics, AT&T, and others. Vanessa has created courses on a variety of topics including technical software systems, robotics, financial topics, and much more. Her experience also includes conducting an analysis of current curriculum and providing recommendations and suggestions for improvement, along with creating product certification training curriculum.
Sampling of Projects
- For Visa, Vanessa converted their current ILT new-hire onboarding program to self-paced eLearning modules. She created the design and provided audio narration recording and development.
- For Sunrun, Vanessa designed and built eLearning courses, providing voiceover narration to integrate into the courses.
- For Accenture, Vanessa designed and developed internal instructor-led training for Business Process Outsourcing. She also designed and developed an interactive case study for their internal university.
- Master of Arts in Training & Development, Roosevelt University
- Bachelor of Arts in International Studies, Loyola University
- Proficient in Articulate 360, Captivate and the Adobe Creative Suite.