Treshell – Training Administrator
Treshell has more than 12 years of experience as a Training Administrator for organizations such as Deloitte, UBS, Federal Reserve Bank and New York Life. In addition to her work experience, she has an outgoing personality with a polished and professional demeanor, is very well organized, and handles ambiguity and change with poise.
Sampling of Projects
- For New York Life, Treshell served as a Training Administrator maintaining courses and offerings in the LMS. This required working cross-functionally with all business units and all levels of management to ensure job-related training requirements were maintained in the LMS. She also provided general support, building assignment and instructor profiles, and closing of classes in the LMS.
- For UBS Financial Services, Treshell served as a Sr. Training Coordinator and was responsible for planning and managing training events. She also managed schedules, budgets, enrollment, correspondence, meeting site logistics, participant travel arrangements and follow up activities.
- For the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Treshell served as a Training Specialist managing vendor and internal SME relationships. She also executed and measured a variety of formal learning for staff within the organization.
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication, William Paterson University
- Master of Arts, Corporate and Public Communication, Seton Hall University
- Project Management Professional Certification, Rampao College of New Jersey
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Visio, SuccessFactors LMS, SumTotal LMS, Salesforce and Ariba.
Share this Consultant Profile