Tom, a seasoned SAP LMS Administrator, has more than 10 years of experience in LMS Administration, Instructional Design, and eLearning Development. He has worked for companies such as SAP Ariba, Intuitive Surgical, Lam Research, PG&E, Accellion and DecisionPoint Systems. In addition to his industry knowledge, he has hands on experience with platforms such as SAP SuccessFactors, Litmus, Cornerstone, MindFlash, Moodle,and SABA. This includes everything from day-to-day management to configuration and implementation. He is also an expert with system setup, creating profiles, user management, content migration, and end-user support. Tom also has extensive experience in the design, development and delivery of instructor-led training, eLearning and blended learning programs. This includes incorporating video, graphics, simulations and games. He is an expert in tools and technologies such as Captivate, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Storyline, Camtasia, Audacity, HTML5, responsive design and agile.
Sampling of Projects
- For Lam Research, Tom provided curriculum development and design support and assisted with LMS administration. He also designed eLearning courses from scratch for over 10,000 engineers worldwide.
- For Intuitive Surgical, Tom was part of a mobile eLearning development and course testing team. This included updating content, creating new templates and recreating outdated technology.
- For SAP Ariba, Tom developed a Platform Foundation Services Bootcamp for developers. He performed the project analysis, design, content requirements and implementation.
- Engineering, Cal Poly State University
- Proficient in CRM, ERP Adobe Suite/Captivate, Storyline, Camtasia, HTML, SCORM, CSS and SuccessFactors.