Tess is a Senior Learning & Development Professional with over 10 years of experience creating training. She has served such clients as Intuit, Prologis, TeleTech, Ernst & Young, BNSF Railway, UniGroup, Iron Mountain, UPS, the American Red Cross, and others. She is highly skilled in contemporary methods of adult learning theory, including creating and utilizing Needs Assessments, working with SME’s, writing content and training design. She has created ILT, eLearning, on-the-job training, vILT and blended learning programs. Tess has particularly excellent communication skills. She is highly collaborative, but also able to work independently.
Sampling of Projects
- For the American Red Cross, Tess designed and developed eLearning, instructor-led and blended solution training programs and learning assessments.
- For Intuit, Tess helped revamp the call center training and skills proficiency tests of their call center agents, developing online courses that could be taken on demand.
- For Prologis, Tess designed, developed and delivered various learning initiatives related to new business intelligence tools.
- Bachelor’s degree, Sociology, York University
- Creative Advertising and Broadcasting, Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Proficient in Adobe Connect, Axure, Camtasia, Captivate, MS Project, SharePoint and Storyline.