Terri is a facilitation expert with more than 20 years of experience in training and facilitation for a number of Fortune 500 organizations in the hi-tech sector. With her sales training, she has consistently achieved the highest levels of performance from sales executives through a variety of coaching, training and performance interventions. She has a Ph.D. in Psychology from Capella University.
Sampling of Projects
- At SAP America, Terri led the design, development, implementation, and management of the North American Sales Enablement training organization with a focus on scaling and building a world class organization focused on delivering competitively differentiated sales executives.
- At Sun Microsystems, Terri managed all regional Sun direct training centers, managers, technical instructors, staff and outside contractors.
- At Xerox, Terri managed all technical instructors, registrars, training coordinators, consultants and instructors, and was responsible for providing global customer and internal technical personnel classes on Xerox software and networking products.
- At Sun Microsystems, Terri managed the Sun Authorized Training Center partners in 15 locations throughout the Western Region, and had responsibility for Sun Sigma implementation in the region.
- BS, Psychology, Iowa State University
- MA, Emotional Psychology, University of Nebraska
- MS, Clinical Psychology, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology
- Ph.D., Psychology, Capella University