Suzanne – Dedicated Instructional Designer
Suzanne is a dedicated Instructional Designer with over 19 years of experience which included Instructional Design, eLearning Development, branching scenarios, interactive ILT, and Blended learning programs. She is an expert at conducting needs analysis and creating engaging courses on soft skills, leadership, customer service, systems, policies and procedures, products and much more. Suzanne is highly proficient with Captivate, Articulate Studio and Storyline, Camtasia, Flash and other applications.
Sampling of Projects
- For QBE Insurance, Suzanne designed and developed Instructor-led Training for various roles throughout numerous locations in North America to assist with understanding new business processes, software systems, and responsibilities. She also researched the capabilities of various web conferencing packages to use as an eLearning and virtual instructor-led training solution.
- For VMware, Suzanne developed robust eLearning courses to introduce the field sales teams across the globe to the new global service center that provided integration and extension services and support offerings.
- For M&T Bank, Suzanne designed and developed eLearning financial software training and wire policy and process training for Wealth Advisory Associates.
- Certified Technical Trainer (CTT) Prep Certification, Intellimark
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, Captivate, Connect, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Flash, Framemaker, Illustrator, Visio, Project, Camtasia, Articulate, SumTotal and Blackboard
Share this Consultant Profile