Susan is a Learning and Development Leader that has 17 years of experience creating innovative training for companies such as SGE International, W Hotels, Hilton Hotels and Commerce Bank Corp. Her work includes learning strategy, design, development and implementation of instructor-led training, eLearning and blended programs. Susan has successfully completed 14 projects through Clarity, and we have consistently received excellent feedback on the quality of her work. Her educational background includes a BA in Education, a Master’s in Counseling Psychology, and numerous continuing education courses in leadership and management topics.
Sampling of Projects
- As the Worldwide Director of Training for W Hotels, Susan created a blended leadership development program for new leaders and developing leaders. In addition to defining strategy and designing programs, Susan’s work on this project included defining success of the programs and creating a measurement system to show progress along the way.
- For Ann Taylor University, Susan instituted operational procedures for a corporate learning facility. These procedures produced a 55% increase in enrollment and an average facilitator ratio of 95%.
- For Commerce Bank Corp., Susan created and facilitated classroom and in-store training programs and managed leadership and talent development programs. This included implementing a region-wide career development program for internal promotions.
- BA, Elementary Education, Bloomsburg University
- MA, Counseling Psychology, Immaculata University
- Certified Strengths Coach, Gallup University