Sue is a performance improvement specialist with more than 15 years’ experience providing leadership in training, organizational development and human performance solutions for the Semiconductor industry. She has a strong record of accomplishment in envisioning change and driving initiatives that produce results in all levels and functions within an organization. Her education includes a Ph.D. and a master’s degree in Education and she is a Six Sigma Green Belt.
Sampling of Projects
- At Marvell Technology Group, Sue designed and implemented seven courses with eLearning or instructor-led delivery options during performance management process design changes, resulting in a 20% improvement in the accuracy of role leveling.
- At Valin Corporation, Sue led a cross-functional project management team to re-engineer the validation process to address an 80% project delinquency rate. Facilitated use of Six Sigma tools and DeBono’s lateral thinking tools. As a result, validation cycle time improved 50%, reworks decreased from 60% to 20%, and there was a 326% ROI at project completion.
- At VLSI Technology, Sue envisioned a long-term learning strategy to address a 50% compliance training delinquency rate. Chose a learning management system and directed development of training materials and training for two levels of privileges. As a result, training delinquency was reduced from 50% to 2% within a two month window and saved $500,000 in annual administrative costs.
- Ph.D., Education, Capella University
- MS, Education, University of Phoenix
- BS, Business Administration, City University
- Six Sigma Green Blet
- Proficient in Project, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Presenter, Quizmaker, Storyline, Blackboard, Lectora, Captivate, WebEx and NetMeeting.