Sue – Instructional Training Consultant
Sue is an Instructional Training Consultant with over 20 years of business experience for companies such as KeyBank, Microsoft and Visa. Her work includes strategy development, instructional design, development and delivery across various media types. These include eLearning, evaluating training programs, defining and establishing on-going training processes and change management. She is a Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) and is an active member of The Chicagoland Chapter of ATD.
Sampling of Projects
- For Johnson Controls, Sue designed and developed a series of training materials that included virtual instructor-led courses and microlearning eLearning courses. She also served as the WebEx designer, prodducer and moderator of several Q&A forums.
- For Northern Trust, Sue created a division-specific onboarding curriculum that would be rolled out to all employees within the division. This included providing a comprehensive analysis report specifying learning objectives and what should be included in each course.
- For Wawa, Sue worked with their internal team to create a unique change management methodology. She also developed the change management tools and templates required to execute the process.
- Master’s, Managed Change Certification, LaMarsh and Associates
- Master’s, Instructional Design, Roosevelt University
- Bachelor’s, Organizational Communications, Loyola University
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance, ATD
- Master of Managed Change Certification, LaMarsh and Associates
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Suite, Captivate, MS Office, Snagit and Visio.
Share this Consultant Profile