Stephen is a seasoned Virtual Reality Instructional Designer with extensive experience in instructor-led training, web-based training, computer-based training and simulations. He has designed and developed virtual world training experiences using gaming engines such as Unreal and Unity for British Petroleum Liquid Natural Gas facility, US Air Force MC-130 Cockpit Checklist Trainer, and the Fleet Ballistic Missile Component Replacement Trainer. He also has experience with curriculum development, graphics art development and audio/video editing.
Sampling of Projects
- For Lockheed Martin, Stephen performed Instructional System Design duties, including designing serious-gaming based scenario training in Virtual Reality environments. This included designing and developing virtual world training experiences using gaming engines such as Unreal and Unity.
- For NetApp, Stephen developed a desktop application using Captivate which served as a control panel for automating the launching of a virtual live lab environment and course assessment within an LMS. He also developed pre-lab training using PowerPoint and Brainshark.
- For the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy, Stephen guided the research, design and development of Level 4 IMI courses. He also provided strategic direction for the development of new training platforms.
- Associate of Science, Computer Science, University of New Hampshire
- Bachelor of Science, Business Management, University of New Hampshire
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Adobe Captivate, Articulate Studio/Quizmaker, Lectora and Brainshark.