Stacie is an engaging training professional with over 15 years of experience delivering results in the areas of Learning Technologies, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Instructional Design, Learning Metrics and Assessments for companies such as Deloitte Services, McKinsey & Company, St. Charles Consulting, Wyndham Vacation Ownership (WVO) and most recently, Wyndham Worldwide. She is also an experienced facilitator with a proven track record of implementing organizational initiatives in traditional and virtual classroom settings.
Sampling of Projects
- For Wyndham, Stacie designed and developed learning programs including learning metrics and ROI processes, the rollout of a new performance management system, and the total rebranding of the learning and development team. Delivery formats included eLearning, peer-peer working sessions, independent work, team-building sessions, and coaching and feedback.
- For St. Charles Consulting Group, Stacie provided project management assistance with learning projects as needed, along with instructional design and development support for a new LMS implementation.
- For Miller’s Ale House, Stacie designed and developed a training program to teach all Servers, Bartenders and Managers the basics of beer in order to increase guest satisfaction.
- Bachelor of Arts Graphic Design, Art Institute of Pittsburgh
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Ilustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Articulate Storyline and WebEx Training Center.