Shelli – Training Program Manager
Shelli is a training program manager with more than 15 years’ experience designing learning solutions, with a concentration in Food Safety. She has expertise with needs assessment, evaluation, blended learning and training facilitation. Her education includes a bachelor’s degree in Education and she is certified in Food Safety training and Food Safety management.
Sampling of Projects
- At Costco Wholesale Corporation, Shelli developed and rolled out a company-wide manager Food Safety training program, that included Level 1 Employee Training (CD-ROM) and Level 2 Manager Training (classroom instructional format). She partnered with industry specialists (National Registry of Food Safety Professionals and National Environmental Health Association) to develop regulatory, Costco-specific training and testing materials.
- At Costco Wholesale Corporation, Shelli hosted and facilitated the annual International Food Safety Summit with company global partners from Canada, Mexico, U.K. and Asia. She provided support and program materials as a guideline for translation and individual country implementation. She also acted as a liaison with program vendors for universal training compliance and standardization.
- At Costco Wholesale Corporation, Shelli coordinated efforts with the eLearning department for CD-ROM conversion of employee food safety training via intranet as part of the Costco University program. She oversaw the creative development and maintenance of departmental intranet web page and food safety site for members on Costco.com.
- BS, Education, Washington State University
- Certification, Food Safety Instructor, Food Marketing Institute
- Certification, Food Safety Manager, National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
Share this Consultant Profile