Shawna is an award-winning eLearning Developer with over 10 years of training experience. She has supported a variety of clients such as New York Life, BioCentric, and several higher education institutions such as Buffalo State College and Bryant & Stratton College. She also previously held roles as a Professor and Adjunct Faculty for several colleges. In addition to her work experience, Shawna holds a Master’s degree in Education and several training certifications.
Sampling of Projects
- For Delaware North, Shawna was responsible for Instructional Design and Project Management including overseeing global training and development. She also used Articulate Storyline to transform SME content to host on their LMS.
- For BWI National Health Promotion Training Institute, Shawna designed and developed training using ADDIE to facilitate improved learning with measurable results. In addition she managed SCORM-compliant educational content with Articulate.
- For BioCentric, Shawna designed and developed eLearning for pharmaceutical industry product training. This included preparing and designing programming boards, storyboards, job aids and e-Books.
- Bachelor of Science, Health Science, Lock Haven University
- Master of Science, Education & Exercise, West Chester University
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Proficient in Camtasia, Articulate, Adobe Connect and HTLM5.