Shawn is a skilled Training Consultant with over 20 years of experience as an Instructional Designer. Her work includes collaborating with SMEs and stakeholders and the design and development of instructor-led and blended programs. In addition to her instructional design skills, Shawn has also facilitated classes for a variety of audiences at Bank of America and Wells Fargo. Her technical background includes advanced skills with several authoring tools including Storyline and Captivate.
Sampling of Projects
- For US Bank, Shawn designed training for bankers and tellers within the branches. This included modules teaching skills like how to approach customers, how to qualify prospects, and how to handle objections. She also developed best practice recommendations for ongoing training.
- For Intuit, Shawn designed the onboarding process, training and tools to help get new hires up to speed quickly. She also provided managers with guidance and tools to navigate the onboarding process using consistent best practices.
- For Horsemouth, Shawn designed training for financial advisors on effective elevator speeches and building productive business habits. Deliverables included self-study references, companion workbooks and audio book scripts.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, San Francisco State University
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline 360, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Acrobat Pro.