Shawn is a skilled eLearning Developer and Instructional Designer with over 15 years of experience designing and developing engaging training. Her client list includes Yum Brands, Bell Canada, Dollar Stores, Groupe Dynamite, TD Canada Trust and many others. Shawn has a strong background in creating ILT, eLearning, and Blended Learning courses using tools such as Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, Adobe Captivate, PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop and others. She has strong experience building interactive courses with scenarios and quizzes. In addition to her experience, Shawn holds a Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Education – Distance Learning and holds Instructional Design and eLearning certifications.
Sampling of Projects
- For Yum Brands, Shawn created training on retail store procedures and operations for both counter and kitchen employees.
- For the Geneva Centre for Autism, Shawn designed and developed an eLearning program for the Board of Education for Kindergarten teachers and educational assistants. She also developed a series of eLearning modules that covered a variety of topics on inclusive employment.
- For the Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association, Shawn converted certification training by leveraging existing content and eLearning courses into interactive eLearning courses. The new courses featured previously agreed upon interactions and design elements.
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Education – Distance Learning
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, Adobe Captivate, PowerPoint, Illustrator, Photoshop and others.