Shari is a Senior Training Consultant with over 15 years of experience facilitating instructor-led training in both traditional classroom and virtual settings. She has worked for a variety of companies including The Walt Disney Company, ABC Media Networks, IPG-Mediabrands, and Anthem. She has a strong background in leadership development and has served both as a primary facilitator (with and without a producer) as well as a behind-the-scenes producer (troubleshooting, fielding questions, etc.). Shari’s educational background includes a Master’s degree as well as professional certifications in DISC Assessment, Clifton StrengthsFinder, MBTI and DDI.
Sampling of Projects
- For GoDaddy.com, Shari worked with leadership development personnel to identify needs and skill development opportunities for global leaders at all levels across the global business. She also facilitated strategic curriculum with a focus on leadership development including DisC and Situational Leadership.
- For IPG, Shari created a learning strategy based on an analysis of role requirements. This resulted in the implementation of core development programs including Leadership Development, Building Teams, Communication, and Performance Management.
- For Activision Blizzard, Shari taught individual contributors how to write their own performance goals as a part of their formal performance review process. This allowed each participant to leave the course with one of the five required goals written properly.
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, University of Diego
- Master of Arts, Counseling/Career Counseling, Chapman University
- Situational Leadership Certified
- Franklin Covey Certified