Selicia – Learning Management System Administrator
Selicia is a Learning Management System Administrator experienced with various platforms including SuccessFactors, NetDimensions and ComplianceWire. She is also proficient with running reports, data entry, and using Excel. She has hands on experience using Workday to upload and manage project details. In addition she is familiar with working with peers in a remote setting and collaborating with SMEs and IT members.
Sampling of Projects
- For the Department of Labor, Selicia was responsible for maintaining the LMS, system testing, developing test scripts for upgrades and uploading SCORM content into the LMS. She also led course launch meetings with SMEs as the technical LMS liasion.
- For Acquia, Selicia managed materials within the LMS and updated vendor information. In addition she created How-to documents and SOPs for users and provided weekly feedback to the managing director of the project.
- For the VCU Medical Center, Selicia’s role as a Learning Management System Administrator included leading the LMS Taksforce team and managing the educational operations of eight team members. She also managed the required education training program and online/classroom enrollments.
- Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems, Virginia Union University
- Masters of Business Administration, Computer Information Systems Management, Strayer University
- Proficient in Workday, Microsoft Office Suite, SuccessFactors, ComplianceWire, NetDimensions and Articulate Storyline.
Share this Consultant Profile