Samreen is a Sr. Learning Professional with extensive experience delivering corporate training in a classroom setting to various audiences on various topics. She has served such companies as Siemens, AMN Healthcare, eMeter, CNN and others. She is also a sales training expert, and has trained at Siemens Academy. In addition she is a skilled training designer and developer, with technical expertise in various eLearning development tools and webinar platforms such as WebEx. She offers outstanding communication skills and the ability to work at all levels of large global companies.
Sampling of Projects
- For AMN Healthcare, Samreen led the design, development and delivery of all Account Management training content for sales professionals, managers and directors with the Locums Tenens division.
- For Mary Kay, Samreen oversaw a portfolio of blended learning offerings for Brand Positioning. This included ILTs, eLearning and social learning initiatives for 35 new products across 9 markets.
- For Siemens, Samreen served as the program manager for the design and roll out of Sales Academy, an innovative training offering for new sales associate across 7 global teams which improved onboarding times for sales hires by 30%. She also supervised change management activities via targeted email campaigns, leadership pitches and video teasers.
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and International Studies, Baylor University
- Master of Arts in Conflict Management & Dispute Resolution, Baylor University
- Proficient in Storyline, Camtasia and Adobe Creative Suite