Samantha is a skilled Instructional Designer with over 10 years of experience. She has a broad background that includes the design and development of Instructor-led Training, eLearning, Virtual Instructor-led Training and Blended Learning programs. She has worked with a variety of companies such as Southern California Edison, AECOM, and Sitel. She is highly proficient with Storyline, Captivate Camtasia, Photoshop, SharePoint as well as multiple web-conferencing tools. She has created training on a variety of topics including soft skills, policies and procedures, software training and more. She began her career as a trainer and has delivered numerous virtual Instructor-led training sessions.
Sampling of Projects
- For Sitel, Samantha designed, developed and maintained instructional materials and eLearning courses for Salesforce.com, SAP Success Factors, and Ariba shopping cart.
- For Aecom, Samantha designed and developed the training curriculum based on User assigned security and roles (for example, Product Managers, Safety Managers and Risk Managers) on the Project Command Console Module in Salesforce.com.
- For Southern California Edison, Samantha performed full cycle development including job analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation. She also designed related projects in conjunction with course development.
- Bachelor Business in Administration, Georgia State University
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio, Adobe Connect, WebEx, Adobe Presenter, Adobe Creative, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, SnagIt, Captivate and SumTotal.