Robert – Senior Level Instructional Designer
Robert is a Senior level Instructional Designer and Project Manager with over 15 years of experience designing and developing engaging learning solutions. He has worked for a variety of companies including ACS Learning Services (a Xerox company), Teletech, Ernst & Young, Mazda, Variety Magazine, Johnson & Johnson and many others. He has a strong background creating ILT, eLearning, mLearning, and Blended Learning programs that include games, scenarios, live role plays and interactivity. He is highly proficient with Articulate Storyline and many other software applications, and has extensive experience interviewing senior and executive level SME’s to develop content.
Sampling of Projects
- For ACS, Robert’s responsibilities included managing, designing, developing and delivering courses on software and technical instruction, performance management, project management, internal controls, finance, construction and safety, soft skills and much more.
- For Turner Construction, Robert developed instructor-led and web-based courseware on Building Envelopes and OSHA requirements covering topics such as demolition, environmental issues and fall protection.
- For CenturyLink, Robert produced, wrote, and directed animated videos used to introduce all employees to an overview of governmental, court-ordered and company policies that regulate employee conduct.
- B.A., Political Science and Economics, Stanford University
- Proficient in Articulate, Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, Sum Total Systems, Lectora, Photoshop, Audacity, Adobe Premiere, Flash, MS Visio and MS Project.
Share this Consultant Profile