Rick is a seasoned instructional designer with more than 20 years’ experience with instructional systems design, facilitation and presentation, performance improvement, eLearning design, simulations and game design, and organizational development. His education includes a master’s degree in Organizational Behavior and certification in Six Sigma Black Belt and Instructional Systems Design.
- At a global telecommunications company, Rick developed blending learning new hire training for call center employees.
- At a large retailer, Rick conducted analysis, designed and developed a leadership development training program.
- At an energy company, Rick designed and developed web-based training for a PeopleSoft conversion to version 8.9.
- At a financial services company, Rick designed and implemented new product and sales process training for a large-scale merger.
- At a health insurance company, Rick conducted performance analysis and instructional design solutions for a PeopleSoft implementation on human resource and financial modules; solutions included classroom, self-study, quick reference guides, and web-based training.
- MS, Organizational Behavior, Boston University
- BA, English, University of Maryland
- Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certification, Instructional Systems Design, U.S. Army
- Proficient in Visio, Project, FrontPage, Producer, Illustrator, Framemaker, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Captivate, ToolBook, Studio, Lectora, RoboHelp, RoboDemo, Articulate Presenter and Quizmaker, Leader Guide Pro, and SnagIt.