Richard – Senior Blended Learning Designer
Rick is a Senior Blended Learning Designer who has served companies such as 7-Eleven, Nuance, BMW, ExxonMobil, Fidelity, Morgan Stanley, and many others. Rick has substantial experience creating various kinds of training on many different topics, and has also co-authored two books on eLearning. In addition to his professional experience, he holds multiple certifications and has completed studies in Multimedia Applications. Rick consistently receives excellent feedback on his work, performance and ability to meet deadlines.
Sampling of Projects
- For Nuance Communications, Rick designed and developed dozens of sales and technical eLearning courses with Articulate Storyline 2. Theses courses enabled thousands of employees, customers and partners to learn about their technology, products and services.
- For 7-Eleven, Rick developed eLearning courses on several topics including Fueling Station Safety, Selling Age-Restricted Products, the Patriot Act and Money Laundering. The courses were taken by over 100,000 store managers and employees.
- For MineralTree, Rick designed, developed and hosted an eLearning curriculum that included self-directed tutorials, job aids and student guides. The curriculum enabled employees, partners and customers to learn MineralTree’s flagship financial application and technology.
- Multimedia Applications, University of Massachusetts
- Instructional Design Certification, Langevin
- Proficient in Storyline, Articulate Studio, Captivate, VideoScribe, GoAnimate, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Creative Suite, Audition, Premiere, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Flash, Camtasia and other tools.
Share this Consultant Profile