Regina is an accomplished LMS Administrator with over five years of experience working with organizations such as Wolters Kluwer, McKesson Corporation, Fairfax County Government and Raytheon. She has experience with a wide variety of Learning Management Systems including SumTotal, Success Factors, Plateau, Pathlore, Cornerstone, e-FOCUS, and Lynda.com. In addition to the typical LMS administrative activities such as setting up user profiles and uploading courses, Regina’s work includes testing and data validation as well as troubleshooting and end user support. She also has excellent communication skills that ensure coordination and steady workflow between departments, as well as effective time management capacities that allow her to make sound decisions under high pressure situations.
Sampling of Projects
- For Wolters Kluwer, Regina provided technical assistance regarding the LMS system to employees via phone, instant messaging, emails or face to face. This included troubleshooting launching issues and resetting passwords and employee accounts.
- For Safe-Guard International, Regina helped implement a new LMS platform for the entire company. She also merged the old LMS system users to the new LMS site for both internal and external users.
- For McKesson Corporation, Regina worked as an accomplished LMS Administrator to resolve a wide range of training issues and needs assessments. In addition she created basic and custom reports in Cornerstone for Managers, Training Administrators, Learning Leaders and other staff.
- Associates Degree, Business Administration
- Proficient in SumTotal, Success Factors, Cornerstone and Lynda.com.