Rebecca has over 20 years of experience as a Learning Strategist and Training Project Manager for companies such as Technip, Exxon Mobil and Cameron Controls. She has strong experience aligning curriculum with established competencies, as well as creating leadership competencies for global organizations. In addition to her experience, Rebecca holds a Bachelor’s Degree and is Certified in Lominger Methodology for Leadership Development and High Potential Identification. She is also certified in psychometric assessments, leadership traits, abilities testing and career motivation assessments.
Sampling of Projects
- At Exxon Mobil, Rebecca was responsible for developing leadership and operating competencies, as well as a certification training curriculum for Control Room Operators assigned to the Offshore West Africa Projects.
- At The M.W. Kellogg Company, Rebecca took on a role as a Change Management Consultant for Quality Management. Here she assessed quality systems including employee motivation and leadership development programs.
- At Technip, Rebecca developed and executed learning and development strategies. She worked with virtual teams to help grow talent from high-performing individuals into leaders who could envision the future of the enterprise.
- B.S., English and Speech, Houston Baptist University
- Certified in Lominger Methodology for Leadership Development and High Potential Identification