Raymond is a Senior Learning Program Specialist with 15+ years of experience designing and developing learning programs. He has worked with companies such as Google, Genentech, Cisco, Wells Fargo, Kaiser Permanente, and Stanford University. He has extensive experience in assessments and creating testing and questions around knowledge checks and skills. He also is a seasoned training program manager, equally comfortable with self-directed and team projects.
Sampling of Projects
- For LinkedIn, Raymond developed learning assessments for over 100 Lynda.com courses. Some of the course topics included: Big Data Concepts, Security and Internet Safety, Agile Methodology, Data Science, and Learning Cloud Computing (Core Concepts).
- For Wells Fargo, Raymond led various instructional design and performance support projects. He also managed the instructional design team and designed web-based training for the internal online university for their national Audit & Security team.
- For Kaiser Permanente, Raymond designed and developed web-based training and performance support materials for an Alternative Funding Sales Initiative and new National Pricing System training.
- B.A. Sociology, Clark University
- M.Ed. Instructional Design, University of Massachusetts
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, Coaches Training Institute
- Proficient in Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline and Lectora