Rachelle has 15+ years of experience in Instructional Design and eLearning Development for companies such as Experian Consumer Services, Nationstar, AT&T and Jack Henry. She has extensive experience in the design and development of eLearning, instructor-led training and virtual instructor-led (vILT) training using tools such as Captivate 9, Articulate Storyline, Camtasia and Flash.
Sampling of Projects
- For McAfee, Rachelle developed student and lab guides from existing eLearning courses, and developed assessments for the sales and marketing teams.
- For Frito Lay, Rachelle developed simulations for new hire training and new hand-held device applications.
- For LegalShield, Rachelle created eLearning templates for the development of training that was converted from ILT to eLearning.
- Bachelor of Arts in English, Technical Writing, Texas Tech University
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate 9, Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Camtasia, Sharepoint, SnagIt, Framemaker, Articulate Presenter, Articulate Storyline and RoboHelp