Paula has more than 15 years’ experience as a highly experienced training consultant for companies such as Intel, Walmart, EarthLink, Verizon Wireless, Cisco and California State Automobile Association. She has extensive experience in the design and development of instructor-led, eLearning and blended learning. Throughout her career, she has performed quality assurance reviews for eLearning courses at clients such as Verizon and Walmart. She has extensive experience working with SMEs to identify training needs, clarify goals and work through training gaps, and she works well through virtual meetings, both audio and screen shares.
Sampling of Projects
- For Parsons Corporation, Paula designed an online construction course that included situational assessments.
- For Intuit, as part of a team of consultants, Paula assisted with revamping call center training and skills proficiency tests for call center agents.
- For Walmart, Paula worked on various projects including Captivate and Flash course production, LMS administration, and training gap analysis.
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering, Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- Proficient in Dreamweaver, Flash, Articulate Presenter, SumTotal, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Connect and SumTotal