Paul is a results-driven training and development professional with extensive experience in developing, implementing and maintaining training programs and technical documentation from conception through end of life. He has a comprehensive understanding of ADDIE, blended learning, rapid instructional design, and adult learning principles and competencies. While at Motorola, he received multiple ‘employee of the year’ awards for outstanding customer satisfaction.
Sampling of Projects
- At Ericsson, Paul delivered training for the addition of 4G RBS base stations to the established Ericsson 3G networks of AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Cricket, Metro PCS, US Cellular and Rogers of Canada.
- At Motorola, Paul provided leadership, organizational development and career development to a team of 35 T&D professionals. Managed a $4.2M P&L budget.
- At Ericsson, Paul developed and conducted technical wireless/cellular training for repair and engineering teams for 2.5G, 3G and 4G telecommunications systems.
- At T-Mobile, Paul developed and delivered VLT courseware for the company’s proprietary network management tool.
- Mager & Associates CRI Certification
- Adult Education Principles Certification
- AGILE project management certification
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat, Framemaker, PhotoShop
- Received multiple Employee of the Year awards for outstanding customer satisfaction at Motorola