Paul is a well-rounded instructional designer with experience in a multitude of industries. He is adept at identifying business needs, performance gaps and recommending blended solutions to enhance individual, team and organizational performance, and skilled at using report methodologies to evaluate and measure learning effectiveness and impact on the business. His education credentials include an MBA and a master’s degree in Educational Technology.
Sampling of Projects
- At a leading airline, Paul converted a mandatory instructor-led training program to an eLearning platform.
- At a Fortune 500 retailer, Paul effectively converted DVD training to SCORM-compliant eLearning.
- At a utility company, Paul performed a highly technical task analysis with diverse subject matter experts and developed a company-wide process complete with standardized documentation templates.
- At a university, Paul led the training strategy and implementation in support of an international ERP software project.
- At an insurance company, Paul converted instructor-led training courses to an eLearning platform, hiring consultants and coordinating efforts among all stakeholders.
- MBA, Arizona State University
- MS, Educational Technology, California State University
- BS, Technology Education, Brigham Young University
- Proficient in Lectora, Captivate, Flash, Articulate, Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, Access, Visio, MS Project and Final Cut Pro.