Paul is a high impact Training Professional with over 18 years of total learning experience and 10 years of experience specifically creating eLearning and ILT courses. He has worked for a variety of organizations including Hertz, BMO Financial, TD Canada Trust and others. His areas of expertise also include facilitation, project management LMS implementation and deployment, and process improvement.
Sampling of Projects
- For BMO Financial Group, Paul was responsible for providing course asset deliverables for both ILT and eLearning products for legal and compliance training, sanctions compliance, mutual fund point-of-sale dissemination, and other areas.
- For ScotiaBank, Paul managed a workstream of several existing learning assets, including ILT, vILT and eLearning formats. His role included analyzing the learning assets and building innovative and immersive design plans for micro-learning.
- For The Manitoulin Group of Companies, Paul helped establish a long-term strategic training plan which included implementing an automated training platform allowing the complete training history to be centralized.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, York University
- Human Resource Management Diploma, Sheridan College