Patrizia – Training Strategist
Patrizia has eight years of experience as a Training Strategist, working in the areas of training, marketing and customer service for companies such as SunRun, Nielsen and T-Mobile. Her past roles included developing training content for instructor-led, blended learning and eLearning platforms, and facilitating sessions for virtual and traditional classroom settings. She has also held responsibility for the development and execution of strategies for partner marketing initiatives. Patrizia’s educational background includes a BA in History from the University of California, Davis.
Sampling of Projects
- For Sales Mosaic Inc., Patrizia partnered with sales management to continually update, refine and optimize the onboarding program. She also developed and updated customer service and operations training materials to focus on sales techniques and company processes.
- For the National American Red Cross, Patrizia boosted training results by implementing evaluation tools that supported the useful measurement of training impact. In addition she designed high-impact training curriculum for local health and safety instructors.
- For Sunrun, Patrizia designed informative classroom training and webinars for partner channel, consultants and management. She also incorporated role-playing, simulations, team exercises and group discussions into the courses.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California-Davis
- Training & Instructional Design Certification, Langevin Learning
- Facilitate Virtual Learning Certification, Association for Talent Development
Share this Consultant Profile