Patrick is an instructional designer with 15 years’ experience in the development and delivery of training programs, specializing in business process and technology training. His delivery expertise includes eLearning, distance learning and instructor-led programs. He is proficient in Captivate, Articulate Presenter and Camtasia Studio and he has a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Marketing.
Sampling of Projects
- At a financial services company, Patrick developed instructor-led and eLearning programs to train call center personnel on directory assistance call routing. He also delivered the instructor-led training.
- At a large electronics manufacturer, Patrick converted a three-week sales training program into a condensed, one-week version that could be delivered globally.
- At a pharmaceutical company, Patrick led the redesign effort and curriculum analysis for the new hire sales training program.
- At a biotechnology company, Patrick converted an instructor-led course on radiation safety into eLearning for the company’s manufacturing division.
- BBA, Marketing, Temple University
- Proficient in Captivate, Presenter, Premiere, Articulate Presenter Studio Pro, Camtasia Studio, Visio and Snagit. Working knowledge of Flash CS3 and Lectora.