Patricia is an experienced training and leadership development consultant who is adept at leading cross functional teams to create and deliver high impact learning events in a variety of media under tight deadlines. A systems thinker, she is able to align training initiatives with change management strategies to drive individual and organizational performance. She has a master’s in Leadership Development, an ME in Instructional Systems, and a BA in Communication Studies from Penn State University.
Sampling of Projects
- At the AICPCU and the Insurance Institute of America, Patricia worked collaboratively on cross-functional teams to develop competency-based curricula and assessments for educational and professional certification products for insurance practitioners. She also project-managed the development of custom instructional materials for the Chubb Producer Development School, and participated in the redesign of the company intranet and Internet sites. The Internet site received Best of the Web, Education Category from Business Insurance magazine.
- At Liberty Mutual Group, Patricia designed and delivered custom training programs, and managed the workflow of cases within the team and a network of outside adjusters.
- For Chubb Insurance, Patricia designed and implemented a variety of organizational development initiatives.
- MA, Leadership Development, Penn State University
- ME, Instructional Systems, Penn State University
- BA, Communication Studies, Penn State University
- Certified Insurance Training Professional, Society of Insurance Trainers and Educators
- Associate in Management, American Institute for CPCU
- Proficient with Adobe Presenter, Adobe Audition, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows MovieMaker