Patricia is an Augmented Reality Developer that has more than 20 years of experience in eLearning, digital product design and project management for companies such as PwC, Union Bank, Genentech and Cisco. She has hands on experience in the design and development of eLearning and augmented reality products using tools such as Aurasma, Storyline, BranchTrack and GoMo. She is also familiar with Scope AR and Remote AR.
Sampling of Projects
- For PwC, Patricia completed an augmented reality sector survey & implementation. She also introduced five digital learning technologies to improve onboarding, professional development and risk-assurance.
- For The Economist, Patricia led the project management of a new eLearning series on Managing Global Teams. This included designing a business simulation and leading the digital engineering team.
- For Atlas Island Media, Patricia invented a new way of learning on the web and grew a team of 70 including instructional designers, software engineers and game developers. The learning platform combined online behavioral simulation, mentoring, and online communities of best practice.
- B.A. Journalism and Anthropology, Emphasis: Organizational Development, University of Southern California
- Graduate Diploma, International and Comparative Politics, Emphasis: Multinational Corporate Leadership Development, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Training Magazine Top 125 Winner