Patrice – Driven Training Professional
Patrice is a driven training professional with over 15 years of training experience developing and delivering enterprise-wide training programs and materials for both in person and virtual instructor-led sessions. She also is skilled in Agile methodology, requirements analysis and training and curriculum development. Patrice’s excellent organization and time management skills allow her to work efficiently both with a team and independently. She has supported government and private clients both on a consulting basis and as a respected employee.
Sampling of Projects
- For the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, Patrice supported organization-wide training initiatives. Her contributions included performing training analysis, developing training materials and delivering instructor-led training.
- For Serco, Patrice developed and delivered training programs for multiple government agencies. She conducted Microsoft Office training and performed technical editing for WBT modules.
- For JDM Soma, Patrice designed and developed online end-user manuals, FAQs documentation and web-based training modules. In addition, she provided user experience consultation to the application developers and graphic designers.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Maryland University College
- Master of Science, Management/Public Relations, University of Maryland University College
- Bachelor of Science, Communications/Journalism/Computer Studies, University of Maryland University College
- Proficient in Lectora, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Connect, Camtasia, Storyline, Photoshop, RoboHelp and SnagIt.
Share this Consultant Profile