Pam is a results driven Instructional Designer who has significant experience partnering with clients to support their learning initiatives. She has also designed and developed a variety of support tools. These include eLearning, mobile learning, software simulations, and promotional and instructional videos. In addition, her skills include helping clients identify crucial information needed to meet learning objectives. Pam always aims to create memorable learning experiences for clients and their learners.
Sampling of Projects
- For 7-Eleven, Pam designed and developed instructor-led training to teach managers how to negotiate with suppliers. She also designed and developed interactive computer-based courses for new hires and existing store operators.
- For Concentra, Pam designed and developed one-on-one training teaching physicians and therapists how to use telemedicine to diagnose and treat patients. She was also responsible for developing new hire training for various roles.
- For FM Global, Pam performed a needs analysis and designed eLearning modules for professional field engineers. The curriculum included a variety of loss prevention topics including fire protection, natural hazards, and electrical evaluation.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, University of Texas
- Proficient in Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, RoboHelp, Camtasia, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.