Nitin – Educational Technologist
Nitin is a seasoned Educational Technologist with over 10 years of experience. He has worked on various technical and software projects, including developing eLearning, ILT, and video training. He also has developed curricula with strong social learning components via wikis, blog and discussion groups. Nitin is proficient in Storyline 360, GoAnimate, Captivate, and other multimedia tools. In addition to his experience, Nitin holds a Master’s Degree in Instructional Technology and Media, as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Communication & Digital Media Studies.
Sampling of Projects
- For Vineyard Vines, Nitin was responsible for developing eLearning, ILT and video training content on procurement management software systems. This included creating new technology-intensive training delivery standards and collaborating with SMEs.
- For PVH Corp., as part of an HRIS team Nitin developed training/scenario-based simulations and documentation for a new software implementation. He also provided recommendations for unifying systems and training implementation in both US and Canadian stores.
- For PwC, Nitin developed a new strategy to convert a rigorous three-day in-class training course to 100% virtual training. In addition he developed scenario-based eLearning simulations for new hires to prepare them for engaging in new and existing accounts.
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication & Digital Media Studies, University of Denver
- Master of Arts, Telecommunications, Ball State University
- Master of Education, Instructional Technology and Media, Teachers College, Columbia University
- Proficient in Camtasia, Articualte, Lectora, Captivate, Connect, WebEx, Sba LMS, Photoshop and Illustrator.
Share this Consultant Profile