Monica has more than 20 years of experience as a Training Designer and Project Manager for companies such as Siemens, Blue Cross, Rockwell, US Cellular, and Witco Corporation. Her expertise includes design, development and facilitation of training programs covering a wide variety of subject matter including Workday. In addition to her professional experience, Monica holds a MS and BS in Communications.
Sampling of Projects
- For Fermilab, Monica developed training for a Workday implementation which included designing training materials for instructor-led training including PowerPoint presentations with facilitator notes, participant guides, job aides and scenario-based simulations.
- For Motorola Solutions, Monica created design documents, narration scripts and Articulate eLearning training courses for WLAN architecture devices. She also worked with subject matter experts to ensure that all materials conformed to the new learning standards.
- For Allstate, Monica created PowerPoint training course materials and job aids to introduce upgrades to an enterprise software system. Her role also included interviewing stakeholders to draft a communications plan for a rollout of updated project management procedures.
- Master of Arts, Communication, Western Michigan University
- Bachelor of Arts, Communication, Western Michigan University
- Dan Kennedy Certified Copywriter for Info-Marketers