Mike – Instructional Designer/Data Analyst
Mike has more than 20 years of experience as an Instructional Designer/Data Analyst for companies such as Presence (Resurrection) Healthcare, AC Nielsen, Takada Pharmaceuticals, Citigroup Financial Services and Pearson Education. He has a strong background in sales, marketing and data science/analytics. He holds multiple professional certifications including a Data Science for Business Certificate from DePaul University, a Data Scientist’s Toolbox Certificate from John Hopkins University and two other Data Cleaning/Data Analysis certificates. Mike also has a strong background in designing and developing Instructor-led Training, eLearning and Blended Learning courses. He has worked with several marketing and sales groups delivering participant/facilitator guides, handouts, training aids, and PowerPoint Decks.
Sampling of Projects
- At Exelon, Mike was the support team lead for LMS and Enterprise Wide Solutions for all core applications, including legal, financial, accounting and HR. He was responsible for providing training and engineering support for multiple systems, process and projects in Corporate Application Support area.
- At Cummins, Mike designed and delivered customized instructional training for software and mobile applications while incorporating implementation, configuration, training and support for SDA and mobile integration into the cloud.
- For multiple clients, Mike has led strategic storyboarding-thru-development of online instructional design and training delivery modalities with an emphasis on streaming multimedia, e-Business, e-Learning as well as mobile integration, learning and business solutions.
- M.B.A., IT, Innovation, Leadership, Western Governors University (WGU)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Computer-Based Information Systems, Howard University
- Certificate, Exploratory Data Analysis, John Hopkins University
- Certificate, Getting and Cleaning Data, John Hopkins University
- Certificate, Data Scientist’s Toolbox, John Hopkins University
- Certificate, Data Science for Business, DePaul University
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, Adobe Suite, SharePoint, PowerPoint, SumTotal, Articulate, WordPress, Final Cut Express/Pro and DIT
Share this Consultant Profile