Sampling of Projects
- For Axion Health, Michael designed and developed a series of 25 eLearning courses for clinical leadership, and created assessments instruments and reports for leadership training. He also implemented Adobe Connect as an eLearning platform and content management system.
- For The Regis Company, Michael functioned in a dual role as Project Manager and Instructional Designer, managing deliverables, resources, costs and schedules for learning simulation projects. In addition he designed learning simulations and implemented Agile development methods for several critical projects.
- For Avaya Communications, Michael implemented a Collaborative Learning System with integrated LMS/LMCS, and social media aggregator.
- Bachelor of Arts, English/Education, University of Colorado
- Master of Science, Educational Technologies, Harrisburg University
- Proficient in Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks and Visio.