Michael is a seasoned Graphic Designer/Instructional Designer with over 20 years of experience creating graphic images, video, gamification, multimedia presentations and more. He is an expert with Captivate 9 and owns every version, he also owns licenses for the Adobe Creative Cloud as well as video editing software. He has worked for a variety of clients including Bank of America, Honeywell, 360 Vantage, American Express and others. He is accustomed to working with aggressive deadlines and creating engaging media-rich eLearning courses.
Sampling of Projects
- At Pegasus Solutions, Michael designed, developed and maintained approximately 150 training courses for hotel computer applications.
- At Honeywell International, Michael converted ILT courses into web-based training courses that would free up the time of the SMEs that were teaching the courses.
- At Uber, Michael assisted with creating systems training in Captivate that would allow users to walk through the system while showing pop up descriptions at each step.
- Virginia Ostendorf “Teaching Through Interactive Television”
- George Pavelek’s “Performance-based Instructional Design”
- Proficient in Captivate, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Storyline, Presenter, Engage, Camtasia, and Microsoft Office