Michael is a seasoned instructional designer and eLearning expert specializing in eLearning development and programming, and is an expert in several development frameworks including HTLM5. He has extensive experience in planning, designing, and delivering interactive online and mobile learning solutions. Throughout his career he has created, authored, and developed various assets, environments, objects, and other elements. Example includes organic 3D models and assets, audio, video, Flash-based elements and interactive exercises created via HTML5.
Sampling of Projects
- For Advanced Network Information, Michael offered customized, reliable and relevant learning solutions operating within an Agile development pipeline. He provided customized instructional design and content development utilizing various development tools.
- For the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Michael provided support and consultation in instructional design techniques, game development, and other areas. He also investigated funding for innovative delivery technology like virtual 3D training modules and serious game simulations.
- For ICF International, Michael developed software for training and education in a variety of formats including instructor-led and mobile solutions. He also functioned in a lead role for eLearning software and programming efforts, designing 3D modeling, animation, simulation and video games.
- Bachelor of Arts, Film and Video Studies, University of Oklahoma
- Bachelor of Arts, Native American Studies, University of Oklahoma
- Master of Fine Arts, 3D Modeling, Academy of Art University
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, AfterEffects, Illustrator, Audition, Dreamweaver, Storyline, Captivate and Lectora.