Melissa is a seasoned Leadership Development and Instructional Design Consultant with over 20 years of experience in training design, facilitation and executive coaching. She holds a Master’s degree in Intercultural Relations & Diversity Management and a Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art. Melissa designs and delivers targeted workshops on leadership and teamwork and provides regular executive coaching on leadership and career goals. Training subjects include Having Difficult Conversations, Conflict Management, Building Trust, Delivering Effective Feedback and Coaching Skills for Managers. She has strong experience creating leadership training and has created courses on improving performance, emotional intelligence, active listening and much more. Melissa has designed and facilitated for management groups / levels and was involved in the set-up of the Hi-Po program for two of her clients.
Sampling of Projects
- For a management consultant firm, Melissa developed a program and convinced leadership to set key performance indicators for hiring and promoting women. Conducted workshops and subsequent coaching for ‘Women in Leadership,’ an internal group dedicated to supporting women within the organization.
- For SAP, Melissa led the initial Global Diversity strategy project reporting to the board, taught and coached leadership skills globally, and regularly consulted with country managers and the lead facilitator for The Gender Diversity Project.
- For LinkedIn, Melissa co-designed, co-developed and co-led facilitation of an award-winning, world-class management development program for over 900 managers.
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Relations, Lesley University
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art, Earlham College