Maureen – Learning Executive
Maureen is a learning executive with more than 20 years’ experience in organizational development, human resource development, talent management and employee engagement. She has demonstrated skill in building and leading outstanding teams on domestic and international level to maximize strengths of individuals and team to accomplish organizational objectives. She holds a Ph.D. in Education/Organizational Development and numerous certifications, including a Green Belt Six Sigma Certification.
Sampling of Projects
- At Rockwell Collins International, Maureen managed the creation, development, and implementation of curriculum, content, organizational development for operations/quality assurance learning.
- At Allsteel, Inc., Maureen designed and implemented technical training for three production plants and one 41-bay distribution center/warehouse. Incorporated ISO and LEAN manufacturing environment learning for all employees.
- At Herman Miller, Maureen conducted needs assessments and managed national dealership leadership/sales training. Introduced web-based learning to dealership network product education.
- Ph.D., Education/Organizational Development, University of Illinois
- Lean Six Sigma (Green Belt)
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance – CPLP – (American Society for Training & Development)
- Senior Human Resource Professional (SPHR) – Society for Human Resource Development
- Certified Professional in Change Management – CPCM
Share this Consultant Profile