Matthew – Accomplished Facilitator
Matthew is an accomplished facilitator with extensive analytical, leadership, technical and sales experience. He has worked with a variety of clients such as Morgan Stanley, Sodexo, Walmart and GlaxoSmithKline. His past training audiences have included branch managers, sales assistants, and financial advisers. Matthew also has experience with several ERP and CRM systems such as Oracle, SAP, and Salesforce.
Sampling of Projects
- For Morgan Stanley, Matthew delivered training to branch managers, financial advisers and sales associates on various software. This required using a variety of training methods to ensure that the advisers would transition to the new software with limited impact to daily goals. He was also selected as the lead trainer in several branches throughout the US for a new software roll-out.
- For Sodexo, Matthew delivered training on the Veeva CRM to the sales team and pharmaceutical management. In addition he facilitated national conversion workshops as well as the conversion of users for a Kronos Workforce upgrade.
- For Halogen, Matthew has delivered world-class instructor-led training to multiple companies and government entities. His responsibilities also included implementing and training on various performance management software modules, both from an administrative perspective as well as end user training.
- Series 7, 63, 65 and Virginia Life & Health Insurance License
- Proficient in Kronos Workforce, Salesforce.com, Saba Talent Managment Suite, Articulate, Captivate, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Photoshop.
Share this Consultant Profile