Marian has a Degree in Education and 25 years of experience in Learning & Development, including 15+ years experience in leadership development and Coaching. She is an ICF (International Coach Federation) ACC Associate Certified Coach. As a learning strategist, she offers advanced strategic, inquiry, analysis, and information synthesis skills. She has a specialization and focus on Executive Coaching. Marian has worked with companies/entities that include Colgate/Palmolive, Rutgers University, Walmart, Valley Bank, and Pearson Education.
Sampling of Projects
- As a Learning & Development Manager, Marian created, implemented and managed a large corporate university for learning and education activities relating to ongoing knowledge and skill development for sales, service and employee development.
- In a strategy development role, Marian coached executives in leveraging corporate education to stimulate growth and revenue. She also linked learning and development initiatives to corporate strategy and assessed their impact on business growth.
- As a Systems Integration Consultant, Marian created and managed a corporate university LMS to automate enrollment, report processes and track progress. She also managed the IT Infrastructure of all education centers including hardware, software, networking, back-up and disaster recovery.
- Master of Science degree in Education, Indiana University
- Bachelor of Science degree in Education, Montclair State College
- Professional Coaching Certification: ICF ACC Associate Certified Coach
Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance
- Everyday DiSC-Personality and Behavioral Assessment
- Toastmasters International-CC Award-Competent Communicator Award
- Negotiation Certification-Scotwork Negotiation