Margaux – Dedicated Multimedia Designer
Margaux is a dedicated Multimedia Designer who has worked on multiple projects related to web design, graphics, illustrations, logo design, storyboards, and branding. She is also an expert with the Adobe Creative Suite and has experience with multiple video and animation editing tools. Her background includes some basic experience with front end development, specifically HTML and CSS.
Sampling of Projects
- For LeadMD, Margaux produced assets for a variety of marketing campaigns including landing pages, emails, e-books and infographic presentations. In addition to her design production work, she also worked with clients in a design consulting capacity.
- For LeapSpring, Margaux created graphics and illustrations for children’s mobile applications. Key accomplishments including creating hundreds of graphics and assisting in the creation of logo design and branding for the company. She also developed a plan to organize the designers’ workflow, increasing productivity by 200%.
- For Adorable Forest, Margaux promoted and developed products including graphics, packaging templates and print layouts. She also designed and created a website and blog to attract additional customers to the retail site.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Fine Arts, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Master’s Degree, Media Arts, Emerson College
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, WordPress, HTML/HTML 5 and CSS/CSS3.
Share this Consultant Profile